Based in Caracas, Venezuela & Boston, USA
Press / Business contact:
"Feng Shui: the game" (working title) is an architectural design puzzle game. The player must arrange the contents of a living space so they follow the rules of Feng Shui, the ageless Chinese art of building harmony in environments. Players are graded on the quality of their Feng Shui, and all the rules in the game are real Feng Shui rules, so they can apply them to real life too!
Ludopia is an independent video game studio founded by Saúl González and Robert Valerio in May 2014. Their first project (Quiro) is a serious game for surgery students that has earned several awards and acknowledgments. Ludopia has since offered gamedev and gamification services for third parties and is now preparing for their first entertainment game releases: Bardo & Feng Shui.Recent
Feng Shui is a mobile videogame (Android/iOS) built on the Unity game engine, with the potential to expand to other platforms. It has been in development since December 2016 and is slated for launch on June 2017.
- An original new kind of puzzle!
- Real Feng Shui elements including celestial animals, poison arrows, room energy flow, and more.
- Relaxing and creative gameplay. Share your layouts!
- Beautiful aesthetic that emulates chinese ink on rice paper.
- Over 50 replayable levels with 10 unique types of furniture.
- No previous knowledge of Feng Shui required.
There are far more images available for Ludopia, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Director & Lead game designer
Lead artist & tech artist